You can set up events for your community and sell tickets that go straight to your Project budget.
Log in to your Project and scroll down to the Events section. Click on the Create Event button.
- Template: if it's your first event, select no template. If you want to copy a previous event, select it.
- Name of the event
- Description: purpose, schedule, etc
- Start date & time
- End date & time
- Location: the address will load a map
You can create several kinds of tickets.
- Type (backers, sponsor, or ticket)
- Name (eg, gold sponsor, free ticket, donation, etc)
- Description (what the ticket includes or who it's for)
- Amount (price) can be free or you can charge
You can add more tickets with the "add another ticket" button.
The size of the image should be 750 px wide max.
- 1.Log in to your Project
- 2.Click on the events tab
- 3.Click on the name of the event
- 4.Click "EDIT" on the event page
You will now be able to edit your event.
To delete, scroll down to the bottom and click "delete event".
You probably forgot to set the URL field when creating the event. Just write to us at [email protected] and we will fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you—we are working on improving this.
Login to your Project, go to the event, and under registered people you should see the option for emailing.